Westleigh Start Well Family Centre
The Westleigh Family Start Well Centre covers 3 areas - Leigh, Lowton and Golborne. Services are delivered from the main centre, the linked sites and within the wider community at a range of venues.
The centre joins with a wider network of services to provide a full provision for all.
The centres offer some of the following but not limited to:
Routes For Support
- Universal support available through the local family centre
- Requests for level three support come through the front door and The Children First Partnership Hub
- Step down transfer process from Children’s Social Care to Start Well
Start Well Family Centre Offer
- Advice and support around improving child and family well-being
- Parenting and family support through early help at safeguarding threshold level 3
- Sessions and interventions to improve school readiness and public health outcomes
- Advice and guidance on nursery provision, child minders, school attendance and supporting transition
- Advice and support around finance, debt and housing
- Support for families to get back into work and/or training
- Support for children, young people and their families to access provision in their communities.
Rachel Seddon is the Start Well Family Centre Manager and Chloe Clark is the Senior Start well Worker. They work closely with children, families and the wider community to identify the services required within Leigh, Lowton and Golborne. In our team we also have Start Well Workers who are available for families to speak to at any time. We also have Early Years workers who will deliver a range of projects and activities for children and parents including baby massage, craft activities, physical activities and book based projects.
Projects, activities and events are advertised within the centre and also on the Westleigh Start Well Family Centre page - where daily updates and activities are shared.
You can contact the centre on - 01942 777705 or email email@example.com.
For more information please see below.